[SECC] [CQ-Contest] Headset IC-730????

Subject: [SECC] [CQ-Contest] Headset IC-730????
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:36:36 -0400
This does come up from time to time.  One answer to it all is finding a
great microphone that can be added to a set of headphones.  And there is
one.  Its made by AntLion: http://www.modmic.com/

K4PI and I are using one.  They really are great and inexpensive. Then
you can have the headphones of your choice.  I have gone the very
expensive route and am using the Bose QC-15s.  I "bought" them with
credit card points - so it did not feel painful.  The Bose QC-2 can be
found on eBay - they are the same as the -15 the best I can tell, and
while prices are still rather high, they really are good and worth the
money - if you feel okay spending that much.

73
Hal
N4GG/4