[SECC] GA QSO party activity?

Subject: [SECC] GA QSO party activity?
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:44:25 -0400
Ill join N4NX and others in stating there is NO PLACE for political
commentary on amateur radio reflectors.  As a budding novice, in 1961,
(yes I'm that old), one of the first things my Elmer stressed was ham
radio was no place for politics, one's sex life, nor finances.  That was
great advice 53 years ago and as valid today as it was then.  I do hope
I don't have to listen to more of this on amateur radio reflectors.
There are lots of more appropriate places to blow off steam.

73,
Hal N4GG