[SECC] Reminder: NCCC NS Ladder Tonight

Subject: [SECC] Reminder: NCCC NS Ladder Tonight
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 08:41:39 -0400
Here's your usual reminder to show up for week 5 of NS Ladder XX.

The first four weeks have been great fun with all bands in pretty good
shape.  But we'll start losing 80 and 160 on the West Coast soon.  While
it would be good to have a few more of the absentees back in the game
--- N9CK, WA1Z, KY4F, K4RO and many others come to mind --  we are doing
fine, averaging about 40 stns per week, including a few who have not
reported in to 3830scores.com <http://3830scores.com>. NSL XX has been a
vigorous and fun ladder -- I urge all of you to join in the fun.

NSL XX  May 2014
Week          1           2             3             4
# stns        37          42          36           36
Tot score    56,919    63,334    57,173    58,449

Wish we could get some challengers to NO3M and N6RO, but not sure who
that would be.

There's a tight race for 2nd place in the NCCC division between K6VVA,
N3ZZ and yours truely. . totals through 4 weeks:

Stn        4 wks   high 3 of 4
K6VVA    6432    5006
N3ZZ      6028    4798
N6ZFO    5856    4816

Of course when the Locust fixes the Locust peak communication issues Tom
and I are toast, as usual.

Good luck to all this week.  I apologize for being distracted for this
NSL.  . busy with winery upgrades including a professional horseshoe
court, big new patio and planning for a bocce ball court.  And if that
wasn't enough, we've implemented a complete rework of our home eating
plan toward a plant-strong diet.  It's a lot for one spring, and on top
of that I'm temporarily arranging the monthly Planetarium/Observatory
public nights.

Reminder: Next week there's a pause in the ladder for Dayton. . please
let Tom, N3ZZ know if you want an NS.

73 Bill n6zfo