[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2014 CQ-M Intl DX Contest

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2014 CQ-M Intl DX Contest
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:30:04 -0400

                     CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:50

   160:    0      0      0
    80:    0      0      0
    40:   71      0     25
    20:  328     17     58
    15:  201      0     45
    10:   29      0     19
---------------------------
Total:  629     17    147  Total Score = 255,486

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  No activity heard on 80M.
Didn't
listen on 160M.  10M was weak to Europe, but there were a number coming
throug,
all short path.  Good 10M signals from Africa and South America, but not
much
activity from those areas.  15M was pretty good and UA0s were still
workable as
late as 0345Z.  20M suffered from mid day absorption, but was good in
the late
afternoon until I went to bed at 0605Z.  My amplifier seemed to get
tired (or
hot?) and shut down during the wee hours of the morning here, but was still
able to work a few without the amplifier.  Pretty good activity on CW.  Not
much activity on SSB.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.