[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test 8/28/14 0300Z

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test 8/28/14 0300Z
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:28:48 -0400
                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   0      0
    80:  26     10
    40:  45     33
    20:  28     28
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  99     71  Total Score = 7,029

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  No signals heard on 15 or
160M. 20M seemed long, but no QSOs in Europe and some short skip stations were
loud, such as W1NN.  40M was very good to North America and F5IN was quite
strong on 40 and 80.  80M had good signals from all over incuding the west
coast and also F6HKA, whom I missed at the end.  Thanks for all QSOs.
Non-members, prospective members worked included KQ7W, N6NF, KM6Z, KA3J, WK2G,
VA2ES, K0KT, W5TM.  Scotty, W7SW, varied what he sent as his name.  He
confirmed to me that he was saying his name was "JOHN."  It seemed to
me that he was giving his name as SCOTTY when someone called and he didn't know
their name and that if he knew their name, he was giving their name as his name
in the exchange.  Nice to work Scotty on three bands anyway.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/