[SECC] K9MUG Update

Subject: [SECC] K9MUG Update
From: fdennin at numail.org (Fred Dennin)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 14:34:39 -0400
Jerry and All,

I have been communicating daily with Darrell, K9MUG?s daughter Linda who is
staying by his side.  Latest report was last night about 9 pm eastern and
Darrell has still not awakened and he?s been out for 7 days now.  They are
still feeding him with a tube, but he is breathing better.    Linda says there
is some concern about infection and brain damage due to a lack of oxygen from
the time he sustained his neck injury to the time the EMTs got there and got
oxygen on him.

I wish I could give some more positive news, but for now, please keep Darrell
in your thoughts and prayers.

73??.Fred, WW4LL