[SECC] ARRL Sweepstakes Resource

Subject: [SECC] ARRL Sweepstakes Resource
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:37:09 -0400
Hi Don,

I built my own over the years and it has 4400+ calls.  Anyone is welcome to it.
 It?s in .txt format used for N1MM.  I don?t know how to covert it to .csv for
Writelog (?) but it must be possible.

If anybody wants my SS history file send me a private email and I?ll send it.
Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

Ralph K1ZZI
k1zzi at comcast.net