[SECC] KT4ZB - SOLP(U) ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB Claimed Score

Subject: [SECC] KT4ZB - SOLP(U) ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB Claimed Score
From: secc at contesting.com (Kt4zb--- via SECC)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 07:56:28 -0500
It's always great when a fellow SECC members gives you the "sweep".
Thanks Dave, WN4AFP , for SC; the only one had.

ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB   2014   Nov  15   Claimed Score

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time (hrs):  15

160:
80: 74
40: 42
20: 285
15: 86
10: 34
Total: 521 Sections 83 Total  Score 86,486

Always a fun contest and conditions were excellent.  Planned a casual
effort with goal to try for low power sweep.  This time it took a little
longer
plus I had some decent runs so this probably my best score.  It's  always
interesting to see what the last sections are...this time it was AL, AR,
SFL, ONS, QC, VI, UT and SC.  Dave, WN4AFP found me on 40m to pass out  SC.
Good to work friends and thanks to all for the QSO's.

cu next time - Jere

FT1000mp Field (100w), TH6DXX, wires in the trees and  N1MM.