[SECC] Tad WF4W sk antenna sale

Subject: [SECC] Tad WF4W sk antenna sale
From: jjmmc at juno.com (jjmmc at juno.com)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 20:54:10 -0500
All:

I sent the following message with two photos attached and they bounced
most likely because of the attached photos.

Photos can be sent to personal emails for those interested.
Finally got the information regarding Tad's tower and associated antenna
farm on top of the tower.

The HF antenna is the Mosely Pro 67-C-3 The antenna cover 10, 12, 15,
17, 20, 30, and 40 meters. (A total of seven elements)
4 el on 10 meters
3 el on 12 meters
3 el on 15 meters
3 el on 17 meters
3 el on 20 meters
1 el on 30 meters and
3 el on 40 meters.

A Cushcraft A505S 5 element 6 meter beam and a 12 element 2 meter beam.

All of the aluminum is rotated by a Yaesu G2800SDX

The tower is a Heights Tower Systems 72 foot stacked and tapered tower
with an electric fold-over-kit.

All of the above remains installed at Tad's residence.

We are open to serious inquirers and bids on the installation. Our
preforance is buyer takes all and not part-out the installation.

All proceeds go directly to Tad's family.

Please contact either Tim WK4U at tlemmon at gmail.com or Jim, KT4MM at
kt4mm at bellsouth.net
Odd Trick Fights Diabetes
"Unique" Proven Method To Control Blood Sugar In 3 Weeks. Watch Video.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5492340cbff3f340c1216st03vuc