[SECC] NAQP January CW and SSB: Teams

Subject: [SECC] NAQP January CW and SSB: Teams
From: knason00 at gmail.com (GMAIL)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:15:52 -0500
Hi John. Part time CW and SSB.

Kevan
N4XL

On Dec 29, 2014, at 10:06 AM, John Laney <k4bai at att.net> wrote:

Hello all:

The semi annual North American QSO Parties are coming up on the second and
third weekends in January.  CW is on Sat Jan 10 and SSB is on Sat Jan 11.  They
start in the afternoon and go until early Sunday morning.  Twelve hours and
single ops can operate up to 10 hours. There is a multi-two category and multi
ops can operate the whole 12 hours.

For the single ops, there are teams of from two to five members.  I will be
glad to register as many SECC teams as we can get together for both CW and SSB
and will participate on a team for CW.  For SSB, I will be in a M/2 operation
at WW4LL.

Let me know as soon as possible.  Tell me approximately how much time you can
devote to the contests and if you will be low power or QRP. There is no high
power category and low power is defined as 100W or less.  If you have friends
who would like to be on a team but are not SECC members, that is OK too.  We
will accept friends of SECC as team members.  Check the rules on the WA7BNM
contest calendar website.

Basically, it is a domestic contest, with the exchange being Name +
State/Province/Country in North America. Outside North American stations would
send Name only or maybe Name + "DX."  There is no QSY rule, but multiplires
(SPC) count per band so you may want to QSY to another band with some station
to get additional multipliers.

This is a fun, mostly low pressure, contest.  CW speeds won't be blinding.

I am QRV for your responses.  Happy New Year.  73, John, K4BAI.