[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NS 1/2/15

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NS 1/2/15
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 07:31:52 -0500
                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   8      6
    80:  18     15
    40:  12      8
    20:   2      2
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  40     31  Total Score = 1,240

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6CXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  20M seemed
dead just before the sprint started, but I did work K6MR and NN7SS and could
hear W7OM on 20.  40 was very long and nobody close by was workable.  Even MN
was too close for good copy, but K0AD came through there.  CO west and MA were
loud.  K7SV and N3DXX were closest QSOs.  80M was quite good to the whole
country.  Heard, but did not work W7OM on 80, but did work CA, OR, and AZ plus
CO, MN, MA and all the more local stations were loud.  KE0G had quite a nice
QRP signal and he was still in SK/bug mode.  160M was the best in years.  K0EU
still can't hear anyone back east calling him on 160 (at least to the best of
what I could hear).
Happy New Year to all and we should have a very good Ladder series after the
holidays are over.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/