[SECC] Club Circle

Subject: [SECC] Club Circle
From: halken at comcast.net (halken)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:40:07 -0400
Hello all,

The web site was updated at the conclusion of voting.  You can go there
and enter your lat and long and the web page will tell you if you are in
or out of the club circle.  As the web page says - the circle s for ARRL
and CQ contests - you can be a member while living outside the circle
and contribute scores to the club for those contests where the circle
does not apply...

Thanks to Chaz for the quick response.....

73,
Hal
N4GG/4