[SECC] Driver or driver/operator needed for April 12 Sunday GQP

Subject: [SECC] Driver or driver/operator needed for April 12 Sunday GQP
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 12:13:39 -0400
Hello all:

Randy, KK4BNC, has volunteered to drive the W4AN/M vehicle for GQP next
Saturday.  Randy is a Baptist pastor and Sunday isn't a good day for him
to drive or operate ten hours. So, I am wondering if someone who
couldn't do both days would like to do Sunday with me?  We can share
operating or you can just drive, as you prefer.

Let me hear from you ASAP if you are interested.  73, John, K4BAI.