[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 7/1/15, 1300Z

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 7/1/15, 1300Z
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:00:43 -0400

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 1

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   0      0
    80:   0      0
    40:  33     33
    20:  41     26
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  74     59  Total Score = 4,366

FT1000MP, SB220, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, TH6DXX.  Was set up to log either
or both
CWT and/or RAC.  Only CQs during our hour were for CWT.  Guess the few RAC
exchanges cut into my time a bit, but sent slower and enjoyed the change of
pace.  Lost my wall wort for my keyer during FD and had to send with a
hand key
if wasn't ready with the logging program messages.  Sorry about that.
40M was
OK, but local signals were skipping over mostly.  Answered NN4K, but never
heard an exchange from Mac.  No DX on 40.  No DX on 20 either except
FG8NY and
JF2IWL.  Dai had quite a strong signal from JA.  Before and after the
CWT hour
worked some Europeans on 20 and 15M.  Hope to work you all again at the
0300Z
run.  73, John, K4BAI.