[SECC] Announcement: New Weekly 30 minute Phone Fray Contsest

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: New Weekly 30 minute Phone Fray Contsest
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 09:37:04 -0400
Thank you again for your comments and suggestions.  I refined the rules
significantly.

The rules for the Phone Fray are located here:

http://www.perluma.com/Phone_Fray_Contest_Rules.pdf

The start date is Tuesday (evening) July 28 (July 29 UTC).  To
accommodate busy schedules, the contest lasts for just 30-minutes and
will be great for fast-paced NAQP practice and welcoming new contesters
of all skill levels.  No logs, just report scores to 3830scores.com.

Exchange:  Name and State

Please forward this email to your club and other amateurs that might be
interested.

A free Yahoo Group reflector has been formed for PhoneFray
communications and please consider joining using the following link: