[SECC] South Carolina QSO Party - Please RSVP

Subject: [SECC] South Carolina QSO Party - Please RSVP
From: dave at pkministrywebs.com (Dave Edmonds)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 12:03:25 -0400
Dear SECCers...

We're less than two months away from the 2015 South Carolina QSO Party...

September 19, 2015 at 1400z

We're trying to get a head-count as we prepare for the Party... If you are
going to participate, please click  on the link below to let us know your
coming.

http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51967910971971

We've rewritten our rules and made some very positive changes... Some
include...

36 Non-South Carolina plaques are available
Two Bonus Stations - W4CAE and WW4SF
and more...

Just RSVP and you'll receive more details about the event.

73's

Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team

--