[SECC] Stone Mountain Hamfest November 7&8

Subject: [SECC] Stone Mountain Hamfest November 7&8
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 17:00:43 -0400
I have a voucher for free admission and one raffle drawing ticket for
this hamfest.  It is offered by the hamfest committee for any SECC
member or friend to use free.  I will send it by mail to the first one
who asks for it.  If you want me to use an address other than the one on
QRZ.COM for your call, please give me the alternate address to use.

I'd appreciate someone speaking up for this ticket soon so that I can
get it off my desk before I lose it.

Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.