[SECC] W4OC SSB Sprint April 3

Subject: [SECC] W4OC SSB Sprint April 3
From: W4OC at aol.com (W4OC at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 12:06:36 -0400
W4OC SSB Sprint April 3

Call: _W4OC_ (http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W4OC)
Operator(s):  _W4OC_ (http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W4OC)
Station:  W4OC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R       Summary:   _Compare  Scores_
(http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=dLcmqBzLggagj&call=W4OC)
Band QSOs Op Time  80: 60
40: 80   20: 75   Total: 215 Mults 53 Total Score 11,395
Club: South East Contest Club
Team: SECC
Thanks to K4BAI for organizing the team, and
thanks to all for participating. Congrats to K0EU (HP),
K9PG (LP), and K6MR (QRP) with fine winning efforts.
Apologies for the poor audio. My voice had been
shaky all week, and last night it was really weak.
For the next SSB contest I may try using the voicing
feature in N1MM plus.
Missed AR, MA, NM, DC, and 8 Canadian  Provinces.