[SECC] Revised W4AN GQP Route

Subject: [SECC] Revised W4AN GQP Route
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 13:32:19 -0400

Barrow
Gwinnett
Fulton
Fayette
Coweta (repeat)
Merriweather (repeat)
Troup (repeat)
Harris (repeat)

We will be CW only on 3540, 7040 and 14040. Maybe 21040 if band opens

We will go through two NOPTA units on Saturday. TR12 when in Polk, Floyd,
Chattoga, Walker and Catoosa counties on US 27. MP01 when in Catoosa county in
Ft Oglethorpe. I will spot us on the NOPTA Facebook page when we are in those
units.

Every have fun this weekend and all you road warriors be safe.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid