[SECC] Reminder: GA QSO Party is this Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Reminder: GA QSO Party is this Weekend
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 15:05:11 -0400
Hello members of SECC and SEDXC:

This is a last minute reminder that our two clubs sponsor the annual
Georgia QSO Party and that it will be this Saturday and Sunday, April 9
and 10.  Please get on the air this weekend and give out as many QSOs as
you can.  Let's really put Georgia on the map this weekend.

The times are:  Saturday 1800Z to Sunday 0400Z  (local times: 2 PM to
midnight).
Sunday:  1400Z to 2400Z (local times:  10 AM to 8 PM).

Frequencies are 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 and 6M. Modes are CW/Digital and
Phone.

The exchange for GA stations is signal report and GA county
abbreviation.  (See the rules for the abbreviations for all counties.)
Out of state stations send signal report and their state, Canadian
province/area, or "DX."

Logs should be submitted by the deadline of May 15 to WA4ZXV at the
address shown in the rules.  Anyone who logs on paper should send the
paper log to me at:  John Laney, K4BAI, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA
31902-0421  USA.

Let's get our rigs on the air and have fun.  All information can be
found on the GQP home page:  www.georgiaqsoparty.org.  If you review the
county activity map, you will notice that a number of counties in north
east GA do not have committed activity stations.  We really need another
mobile to cover those counties this year.  We are trying to have
activity from all of GA's 159 counties again this year.

If you have any questions, e-mail me before the contest.  73, John,
K4BAI.  (W4AN/M in GQP will be by KU8E and K4BAI.)