[SECC] N4XMX Radio Shack Estate Auction

Subject: [SECC] N4XMX Radio Shack Estate Auction
From: k1zn at att.net (Jeffrey Cantor)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:54:10 +0000 (UTC)
TheSoutheastern DX Club (SEDXC) is assisting the family of our member, Rick,
N4XMX (sk) to liquidate his radioshack.? We are now opening theauction for
attached list of equipment.? Anopening bid is posted for most of the items.?If
you wish to bid, please E-Mail your bid per item to K1ZN at Att.net (Jeff, club
treasurer) by Friday, May 6th2016 at 6:00PM EDT.? The highest bidderper item
will be so notified.? A date inMay or June and location for distribution will
be announced.? It will be at an Atlanta area hamfest. We cannot ship. Payments
by cash or bank checkpayable to Ms. Glisson, only, please.?Jeff / K1ZN

Dr. Jeffrey A. Cantor