[SECC] GQP Observation.....

Subject: [SECC] GQP Observation.....
From: kt4zb at aol.com (kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 17:33:02 -0400
Excellent point; something I've noticed in other state QSO parties. Since I am
a ssb guy, my recording is usually ...this is Chatham county calling for the
Georgia QSO Party...This makes it easy for the casual op to know more before
he/she throws their callsign out. Think I worked NF4A on 20m & 40m.

Best - Jere, KT4ZB