[SECC] W4AN/M to be QRV in Florida QSO Party This Week End

Subject: [SECC] W4AN/M to be QRV in Florida QSO Party This Week End
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:32:50 -0400
Hello all:

The SECC club call, W4AN will be in use this weekend by two members,
KU8E and K4BAI as W4AN/M in the Florida QSO Party.  It was likewise used
in the GA QSO Party earlier this month.  The club call is used in memory
of the founder of SECC, Bill Fisher, who was W4AN (and previously KM9P
and N4VJ).  The call may be used by a club member upon request to the
trustee, K4BAI, conditioned upon its being used in a proper and
courteous manner and upon a plain text log being submitted to K4BAI for
the purpose of answering any QSL requests.  Over the year, there have
been many such requests and I have the received QSLs on file at my QTH.

Hope you will work W4AN whenever you hear it active.

73, John, K4BAI.