[SECC] Fwd: [WRTC2018] WRTC 2018 Fundraising Hits Important Milestone

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: [WRTC2018] WRTC 2018 Fundraising Hits Important Milestone
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 11:05:58 -0400
Would there be any interest in sponsoring a tent for WRTC?

The cost is 1000 Euros. At today's exchange rate that would be $1138.95.

We could have it as a joint SECC/GCG tent. Could also maybe ask SEDXC to join
in too? I could take care of collecting the donations.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid