[SECC] Spider Beam for Sale

Subject: [SECC] Spider Beam for Sale
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 22:26:30 -0400
I have a HD 20-17-15-12-10 meter Spider Beam I bought a couple years ago and
never took it out of the box. Not really motivated to put it together. New
price with the conversation rate right now is $550 without the shipping cost. I
will sell it for $525. I'm driving to Dayton this year and could drop it off on
the way. Should be leaving either Wednesday night or Thursday morning next week
on the way up. Coming back Monday after Dayton.

Jeff KU8E

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid