[RTTY] Fwd: Re: rtty set up

To: ACG <contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: Re: rtty set up
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 16:57:30 -0600
Guess what..... Joe has been helping me out with my rtty problems for the last week and seemed just was getting no-where. Today he sent me some more ideas! YUP, the AF OUT cable had come loose on the back of the FT5000.... I feel so foolish but all is good once again! Sure wish I had found this before the ARRL RU! 73's Cort K4WI