ASCII NAMES INPUT FILE

Subject: ASCII NAMES INPUT FILE
From: k4pql@nando.net (k4pql)
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 10:58:48 -0400 (EDT)
It would be a nice future enhancement to NOT ask on
every line of input about mismatch of D/B NAME to
file Name where the input ascii file is of mixed case.

Specifically, I own an app that logs my non-contest qso's
and tracks various data from the qso. When attempting to
input the ascii log file into TR, I am asked for each line
of input something like:
K4PQL Database name = AL Name from File = Al
Use (D)atabase or (F)ilename

For 5000 lines it d/n make sense. If the ascii file was
generated by the d/b names editor, I understand the case check.
But for input of user ascii file w/FORMAT I want case ignored !
(even if it goes into the d/b folded to upper case).

73, Howie