WRTC version

Subject: WRTC version
From: larrytx@SSD.intel.com (LarryX Tyree contractor for brentc)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 96 10:24:02 PDT
Well, I thought using 5.65 for the WRTC would be easy enough, but I found
a problem.

The program doesn't allow you to have 3 active multiplier types at the
same time!  So, when you enable the DX MULTS = ARRL DXCC, it won't run.

This will be fixed in 5.66 which may be out later today.  However, it
is also fixed in a special WRTC version that is available via ftp.

If you are a WRTC competitor, you should receive instructions on how
to get this copy of the program (NA and CT are also available in the
same place).

Also, 5.65 didn't have the ONE PHONE TWO CW QSO point method set.

I am hoping to even make more improvements to the rover duping stuff
today during my lunch hour and make a new release this afternoon.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com