Duping your VHF log

Subject: Duping your VHF log
From: LarryX_Tyree@ccm.ssd.intel.com (LarryX Tyree)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 14:31:00 PDT
     It looks like we are close to releasing a new version of POST which
     will be smart enough to handle rovers when checking a log for dupes.
     The change required was actually very simple.  Internal to the
     program, the callsign will be converted from /R to /GRID (ie: WB5VZL/R
     becomes WB5VZL/EM34).  Then the normal duping procedure works.

     The calls still appears as /R in the log.

     This is being tested and I want to make sure summary sheets work too
     before releasing it.  Just wanted everyone to know a solution was
     close.

     Tree
     tree@contesting.com