Merging log files

Subject: Merging log files
From: kd4d@saltmine.radix.net (Mark Bailey)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 16:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
I need to merge three field day log files.  Two were from phone stations
connected by a network.  The POST routine is merging them but it generates
two copies of (almost) all of the QSO's.  They are sorted into order
nicely though. :-)

My somewhat fuzzy memory is that the merge utility removed the duplicate
QSO's.  How do I get one set of QSO's?

Also, during some EXTREMELY low rate hours, very old QSO's showed up on
one of the computers, apparently off the network.  I haven't been
able to try and reproduce this.  I believe it may be related to people
constantly sliding the laptops around and disconnecting the network.

The noseeums were vicious and one stalwart ham got heat stroke or something
putting up antennas Saturday but a good time was had by most.  :-)

Thanks for any suggestions.

73,

Mark  KD4D