Question

Subject: Question
From: pb0aiu@euronet.nl (Peter)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:12:10 -0700
Hi,

After beeing a year the proud owner of the TR program, I did some playing
with it.

Its working well but have some questions:

1) I want to use com 1 to 4. What will be the interupt for com 3/4?

2) In Ct you can "monitor" the frequenty of the other bands (ctrl-j), so its
easy to send a station (multi) to the active frequenty at other bands. It
there a option in TR?

3) Via the radio interface its possible to contole the rit. Can it turn off?

73 Peter
pb0aiu (pi4cc)

========PI4CC info page================
http://euronet.nl/users/pb0aiu/homepage