PACKET PORT PROBLEM

Subject: PACKET PORT PROBLEM
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1996 13:13:51 -0700
Brian

Make sure yout TNC baud rate is set at 2400 Baud. TRLog will also recognize
Baud rates of 1200 and 4800 but you must include a statement in logcfg.dat
file which says for example: <PACKET BAUD RATE = 4800>. 2400 baud is the
default rate for TRLog. baud rates above 4800 WILL NOT WORK,  this is the
price we pay for not having to load TSRs like CT, and I for one have not seen
any problems with "speed" at 4800 baud on my PK232. Also make sure there are
no conflicts with other devices like MOUSE trying to use COM2 or the COM2 IRQ
(probably IRQ3).

Also make sure logcfg.dat has <PACKET PORT = SERIAL 2> line in it.

Good luck and let the reflector know what the problem was when you sort it
out.

Dave
N0DH