FT990 and TRlog radio control

Subject: FT990 and TRlog radio control
From: hlonberg@hgi-pdx.usa.com (Lonberg, Hank)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 7:56:58 -0800
     Hi all

     I've just got my copy of TRlog and I am having some trouble in getting
     it to control/report my FT990. I am using the stock Yaesu cat
     interface and com1. I have the correct version software on the FT990
     and have been using CT and it interfaced correctly with the FT990.
     I have set the correct parameters (I think) in logcfg wrt radio one
     control port (serial 1) and radio one type (FT990). The cw keyer works
     fine business using lpt 1. I wonder if anyone else out there has had
     some experience with the FT990 and trying radio control. I haven't
     paid much attention to this thread as I just got my copy of TRlog on
     Friday. Send responses direct and thanks for any help

     CUL es 73  Hank / KI7YO