BBS Not Answering

Subject: BBS Not Answering
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 11:02:31 -0500 (CDT)
>Now that I have had my 5.73 for a few months I'm ready for my first
>download from the BBS but....  no answer all day 10/19 and so far this
>morning 10/20.  The manual I have has (503)658-6116.

You have the correct number.
I have not seen any email from Tree over the weekend
and he uses the bbs computer to log on to the net - so I
am guessing that he is not home and that the computer/modem/phoneline
is not working for some reason.  My guess is that we will here from
Tree sunday night or so - with an update on what is going on.

I will give him a call on the phone today and see whats up - if he is
home.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.