MASTER.DTA database updated 10/21/96 0134 GMT

Subject: MASTER.DTA database updated 10/21/96 0134 GMT
From: Jim Reisert AD1C" <AD1C@tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 96 22:02:13 -0400
I uploaded a new MASTER.DTA database around 9:34 p.m. EDT on Sunday
10/20/96.  I'd like to thank *everyone* who sent me logs, either via
E-mail/FTP or in the mail.

The file sizes are:

        MASTER.ZIP      186,537 bytes
        MASTER.DTA      386,416 bytes

The new database has 13997 calls - 9611 DX and 4386 USA.  A call had to
appear 20 times to be included in this database (same criteria as last
time).

You can get the file several ways:

FTP:    ftp://boss.databook.com/AD1C/master.zip [east coast USA]
        ftp://ftp.jzap.com/pub/ct-files/master.zip              [west coast USA]

E-mail: send message to ct-user-REQUEST@databook.com

        In the body of the message put the command:

                GET master.uue
                GET uud.com

        uud.com is a program to UUdecode a file, if you don't already have
        one.

        Please note that this address is *temporary* until VE7TCP server
        is fixed.

        Also note that there is *no* CT-USER reflector at this address,
        just a file server.

This will probably be the last update before CQWW Phone.  Please contact
me with any questions or problems.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. It's possible that VE7TCP server *might* come back up this week.
This would mean that the DX list would be back on-line, as well as the CT
and NA reflectors (and web pages).  When you see mail, you'll know.

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>                    http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/