CTY files for CT, etc. - READ and SAVE!!!

Subject: CTY files for CT, etc. - READ and SAVE!!!
From: jjr@databook.com (Jim Reisert) (Jim Reisert)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 16:39:15 -0400
On October 14th, I announced the latest country files to the CQ-Contest
reflector.  Here is a summary of where to find the files:

        ftp://boss.databook.com/AD1C/cty.zip

        - or -

        send E-mail to ct-user-REQUEST@databook.com and put:

        GET cqww.cty
        GET cty.dat
        GET history.cty

        in the body of the mail message.

        - or-

        download CTY-605.EXE from the CT BBS (603-878-1900)

The databook.com addresses above will *GO AWAY* when VE7TCP is back on-line.
There will be an announcement when that happens.

73 - Jim AD1C

p.s. I have been maintaining the country files since late 1993 (I think).
There is no need to ask the ENTIRE REFLECTOR where they are.  *I* know.  Send
mail to AD1C@tiac.net if you *don't* know.

--
Jim Reisert <jjr@databook.com>          Databook, Inc., Danvers, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/         http://www.databook.com/