CQWW M/S experiences w/TR

Subject: CQWW M/S experiences w/TR
From: devans@lynx.colorado.edu (D. R. Evans)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 08:55:20 -0700
> On 30 Oct 96 at 9:21, Don Moman <ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:

> Let me relate some experiences with TR and linking in the recent CQww. We

What followed was a rather worrying series of problems.

Since I am actively attempting to convince N2IC (who doubtless is reading
this) to use TR for the first time in CQWWCW M/S, I'd be interested in
knowing:

1. Has anyone else seen ANY problems even remotely like Don's using TR
at an M/S set-up (particularly in a 2-rig M/S)

2. Tree, I for one would like to be kept informed as to your thoughts
about Don's post, and progress toward figuring out what was going on and
whether it's fixed in releases prior to CQWWCW.

Enjoy SS, folks.

D.R. Evans NQ0I / G4AMJ :       devans@lynx.colorado.edu
Member, 1997 Nebula Novel Jury   al019@freenet.uchsc.edu

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://spot.colorado.edu/~romigj/drevans.html