KA9FOX page

Subject: KA9FOX page
From: neader@centuryinter.net (Scott Neader, KA9FOX)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 13:10:14 -0600
>I know nothing about the TR home page taking over the KA9FOX web
>page.  However, I think it is a great way to get "the word"
>out about the program!
>
>Thanks Scott!!
>
>Tree K7RAT

Oh sure, he CLAIMS to know nothing about it... but I know better.  I don't
know much about programming languages like C, but I had a buddy of mine
take a closer look at the latest version of TR (5.87).  Sure enough, there
is code in there that was set to go into my web server and overwrite the
KA9FOX home page with the TR home page at exactly 11:59pm of election day!!

Adding insult to injury, my friend showed me a REM statement just under the
destructive code:

"You may have thought that TR only rules the contest logging arena... but
now you know it rules the Internet as well.  Soon, we will be on every
stinking web page in the Universe, and there's nothing you can do to stop
it!"

Tree, I'm really disappointed in you.

- KA9FOX

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / neader@QTH.com
Internet Solutions web: http://QTH.com/is   Ham web: http://QTH.com