W9XT Card w/ TR

Subject: W9XT Card w/ TR
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 09:37:30 -0500
<<Does the board work correctly with the DVRC program?

Is it possible that you have an LPT at the same address as the Contest Card?
To be sure, remove the Contest Card, and run the FINDLPTS program that comes
with the Contest Card software.  It should not identify a printer port at
that address.

Do you have any other LPT controlled devices such as a rotor or antenna
switch?  If so,
try disabling them one at a time to see if the problem goes away.

If none of that helps, send me a copy of your TRLOG configuration file for
me to try.

Hi Gary,  well I have played some more with it and now I have found that if I
run the TR DVPTSR and then go to NA and record the messages, then go back to
TR it will now play F1-F4 correctly.  The ESC still won't stop the sending
but no big deal.  It would be nice to do the recording in TR if you want to
change something during a contest, but I'm sure you and Tree will get that
worked out soon.

Thanks  Mike K5NZ