Getting Beam Headings into TR

Subject: Getting Beam Headings into TR
From: ocker@chasind.com (Charlie Ocker)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 16:16:47 -0600
A few versions back (forgot which one...), the TR Manual told of a POST utility
that took the output of Miniprop and formatted it into a beam headings listing.
The manual mention a program, I think it is called "VPRINT" or something like
that.  A search of all the DOS machines here at work and asking all the DOS
guru's has failed to produce such a program.

Anyone out there able to help me out on this?  I have Miniprop, just need the
DOS program that redirects data bound for the printer to a file.

I never had a need for beam headings before, as I never had a beam to point!
Now that my TH6 is nestled at 55' on my tower, things have changed.

This is not a big deal if I can't get beam headings into TR, but thought that
it
would be something neat to play with, especially in CQWW CW.

Many thanks in advance!

73,
Charlie  N9CO (ex KD5PJ)        ocker@chasind.com