Director of Strategic Planning

Subject: Director of Strategic Planning
From: ku7y@sage.dri.edu (Monte Stark)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 15:58:04 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Larry Tyree wrote:

> Today, there are
> many programs available that will take my log files and generate all
> sorts of things.  This includes award tracking, QSL labels and other
> fun things.

Great. I didn't know that!

> I think most of you would rather have me continue to focus on what
> happens during the contest instead of diluting my time with what
> happens after it.

You bet!

But for those of us that are just now getting into using computers
for contesting, I'm sure these kind of questions will come up every
now and then.

Maybe your web page could have a spot to list programs that will
do usfull things with the files.

Thanks for the time and for all the work to keep making TR Log better
and better.

cul,

73, Ron,

.........KU7Y.....ARCI #8829.....Monte "Ron" Stark.....
....ku7y@sage.dri.edu...........Washoe Lake, Nevada....
....QRP-L #17...ARS #49...NorCal #330.....NRA LIFE.....