Post contest questions...CQWWCW

Subject: Post contest questions...CQWWCW
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 23:43:33 -0600 (CST)
Michael Causey writes:
>Hello, I just finished my very first contest using TRlog.  I enjoyed it
>enough to keep on using the program, what a wealth of information I will
>need in order to "master?!" the program.  I need to know how to transfer my
>scores and all pertinent info onto a disc to be sent in, and also how to
>print my log out on paper.  Thanks a bunch.

The CQ WW will now accept the log on disk - without paper - all they
need is the log.dat file - renaming the log.dat file to
what they want - check the rules.  You will want to
run the post contest log processing routine in post before
doing this.  POST also contains routines for creating final logs
that are suitable for printing as well as all sorts of cool reports
and the like.  Save a copy of your log.dat in a safe place then run
any/all of the post routines.

If you need more detailed info let me know.

Thanks

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "Where is the line noise?" -Trey N5KO