DESERATELY SEEK HELP!!!

Subject: DESERATELY SEEK HELP!!!
From: chucky@aloha.net (Mike Sato)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 20:27:41 -1000
I am seeking help to convert a CT file to a TR file...HELP!!!

I recently entered a contest that is not supported with CT.  (my =
recently purchased TR did not come in time...my fault)...However, I =
entered all contacts in CT...now...I am in need to get the data =
converted to TR (which supports the contest)...deadline to support the =
log is coming fast...

I tried using excel to convert and manipulate the data...but it's not =
going to good...

I promise, whoever helps me (asap)...I will forward his name to Santa!!!

Thanks,
Mike - AH6MZ