Stew Perry scoring problem

Subject: Stew Perry scoring problem
From: tbarnett@mashie.stdio.com (Tyler Barnett)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 21:06:13 -0500 (EST)
Just resubscribed from home instead of work, so maybe question has already
been posed...

I forgot to set my grid square this weekend in the contest.
All q's got logged as 1 point, even though i think there are some, like DX,
that ought to be more than 1 point.  After restarting TR after the contest,
I can't make it re-calculate the points.  Been all over POST trying to make
it re-score without success.  Anyone know how to do this?  I'd like to give
the answer to Bill N4AR also, since he has the same problem.
Thanks, Tyler N4TY