POST Vanity update

Subject: POST Vanity update
From: k6ll@juno.com (David O Hachadorian)
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 20:18:51 EST
I received this msg direct from N4ZR, and thought I'd forward
it to the reflector. Problem solved. Thanks Pete.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
k6ll@juno.com

From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
To: k6ll@juno.com (David O Hachadorian)
Subject: Re: v5.95 POST Vanity update
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 14:30:06 -0800

At 10:27 AM 1/23/97 EST, you wrote:
>Last night I tried to update my TRMaster with the oldcall/newcall
>file GATETWO, which I downloaded from jzap. Using POST UEFV,
>on version 5.95, I got the message "All 1 entries read from
>gatetwo into memory." Later, "updating information for WA0AA"
>appeared. It looks like only the first entry, WA0AA, in the
>gatetwo file was read. What am I missing here?
>
>Also, the command to sort the file into alphabetical order doesn't
>seem to work very well for me. Is TRMaster.asc supposed to be in
>alphabetical order also? It comes out partially sorted, with big
>blocks of callsigns in the wrong place.
>
>Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
>k6ll@juno.com

Dave, there's a typo in the very first line of that file that causes it
bomb out.  Use ,your text editor to chanbge WA0AA to WA0AAA and all will
be
well (I went through the same thing).

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com