Sprint

Subject: Sprint
From: thehalls@ix.netcom.com (Bonnie & Eric Hall)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 20:15:47 -0800
Hello:

        I like Ernesto's suggestion that when you change the VFO it goes into
S&P mode (maybe set by some parameter?). I also had the same problem
switching back and forth but thought it was me because I'm not a real
expert at all the key strokes!

        Is there something that will either add or subtract 5 kHz when finished
being worked after someone called you? (maybe another parm?). It seemed
like during the CW sprint the strategy of calling CQ helped because the
caller would actually get two Q's out of the freq...

        Glad to see TR-LOG having a booth at Dayton. Is Tree gonna sign all the
diskettes sold then? :)  I think you should have a cheapo hat give away
to current certified (means paying!) users that says something like: I
use TR for contests! Do YOU? (boy this marketing stuff is great isn't
it?)

        73, Eric WD9GGY
                propagationally challenged midwest USA