A better idea???

Subject: A better idea???
From: kk7a@micron.net (Jim - KK7A)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 19:10:07 -0700
Well said Rod and I whole heartedly agree!

Tree, don't make another CT program.  What you have is a gem!

I do like the idea of additional "command" characters for embedding into CW
messages.  Keep up the good work!

        73, Jim

Jim Larson - KK7A - <><
Boise, Idaho
http://netnow.micron.net/~kk7a/

...............may I suggest forgetting about
emulating anyone. TRLog is the industry standard now, or will be. It
has the features and the support missing from the old standard, and
flexibility missing from the other very good competitor.

I see emulation as adding unnecessary overhead and baggage to your
code, and which you acknowledge would be a programming nightmare.

It is time to let the others chase you, not vice versa.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996