[TRLog] Hang-ups

Subject: [TRLog] Hang-ups
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 18:38:32 -0800 (PST)
I occasionally get a message from someone where the program has
hung up on them.  I always try to get as much data as I can,
and try to find out the root cause of the problem and fix it.

I just want to remind people that I am interested in knowing about
hangups - so don't just ignore them.

As a reference, I almost never have any of these personally.  Maybe
one or two a year.  If you are having them every contest, something
is wrong and we need to work on the solution.

Always try to record the address information and the error code.
This really helps me understand where the error occured.  Of course
your LOGCFG.DAT file and what keystrokes you pressed help.

Repeatable problems can be fixed all of the time.  Once in a blue
moon problems might be with some luck.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com