[TRLog] QTH initial exchange

Subject: [TRLog] QTH initial exchange
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 09:37:38 -0800 (PST)
Sorry to see a couple of people missed the earlier post about the
initial exchange = QTH having a problem (along with a easy work
around).  I have been sitting on this new release because there
are some other things I am trying to get done before making it.

For those that missed it - use INITIAL EXCHANGE = CUSTOM and
CUSTOM INITIAL EXCHANGE STRING = QTH and everything will be
okay (this is important if you are going to be a DX station in the
ARRL DX SSB).  I forgot that this would be a factor in the CQ 160
test.

I will try to get the next release out in the next day or two.
I finally have a DVK working in my computer at home and hope to
make some DVK improvements for you to try out during the ARRL DX
test.

There have been a few changes to the refletor to the trlog reflector
because of some improvements at contesting.com.  You can access
the most recent postings via the web at htp://www.contesting.com/trlog/.

You can also find older messages in the archive at _trlog instead
of trlog.  This is a great place to look for information you know
was posted sometime before.

Many thanks to N4VJ, WN4KKN and AD1C for making this stuff happen.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com