[TRLog] DVP Bug 5.99 w/W9XT

Subject: [TRLog] DVP Bug 5.99 w/W9XT
From: KB5YVT@aol.com (KB5YVT@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 12:43:25 -0500 (EST)
FYI

When trying to use W9XT voice card with 5.99 the following happens:

Before you could just tell logcfg.dat DVK Port = 2 and then run the CCTSR
that comes with W9XT in background to record messages.  Then F1-F4 worked
fine but no ESC function.  No big deal.

Now.... with 5.99 if I try the above it must have the DVPTSR running and the
line DVP Enable = True to make the recordings play.  You still can't record
without the CCTSR running in background.  Also after you run the DVPTSR it
changes the fonts to a small size and makes the ESC function from the S&P
exchange window not work?  ie: I can't ESC out a exchange and callsign in
S&P.  The only way I could correct was to re-boot and drop the DVP use.

73 mike k5nz